Tuesday, February 8, 2011

TUESDAY - DAY 5

WOW!  What a fabulous morning; Ron is full of energy, showered, eating regular food, walking the halls.  His new liver has given him a bright outlook - he looks refreshed, thinking about how he's going to organize the garage (many months down the road).

The doctors came in this morning - amazed at how well he's doing - looks like he may be able go home Thursday/Friday.  Ron said to the doctor this morning, "I don't know if it's the liver, but I feel GREAT!"  They laughed. 

I'd almost forgotten my 'old Ron'............it's lovely to have him back.


1 comment:

  1. Pam-what a happy thought about having your old Ron back. That made me smile. Congrats to you both on his continued recovery. Keeping you both in prayers.

    Emma from HW

    ReplyDelete