Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A liter here and there

Ron had the thoracic parsenthesis and the drained over a liter of fluid (from his lung) - they haven't told me (officially) -but - I think what we were perceiving as panic attacks (when he laid down).........it was actually the fluid redistributing around the lung, and making him short of breath.  He's been complaining of shortness of breath when laying down for a couple of weeks.

Then they performed  a CAT scan (lungs) and hopefully we'll hear the results today.

1 comment:

  1. Remember that all of the anti rejection meds have side effects and none of them, save keeping Ron's liver from being rejected, are good. The choice is living with a transplant and not living with it. There is no in between. Please give me a call. I think I could help ease your mind about this. **David**

    ReplyDelete