Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TUESDAY - DAY 12

Ron's practice day went pretty well.  He was able to make his breakfast and lunch without a problem - take his medication/insulin and took his vitals without any help from me. 

I think sometimes he forgets he received a liver -  emotionally becomes swallowed up with not feeling well - I think that takes us both back to the days when he was so very sick before the transplant.  I think getting out would make him feel better - but right now he doesn't have the strength for anything but trips to the doctor.  Maybe this weekend we can take a drive - hope the weather holds out.

I'm going back to work tomorrow (7 miles from home), and if he needs me I can be home in 10 minutes.  He has a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon with his diabetes doctor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment