Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's Benign!

The thoracic surgeon came by to deliver the following news:

The spot is BENIGN!
They would do a PET scan before Ron leaves the hospital, but the lung area is inflamed from the biopsy and it would 'light up' on the scan.
So we are to wait a month, come in for a PET scan, and make an appointment for a couple of days after.
If the spot goes away, great; if not, they will watch it and/or we'll talk about removing it.

He said he didn't want Ron to come home and for us to worry about the spot..........what a relief!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS!

I look forward to picking Ron up tomorrow.......and beginning our new life!

4 comments:

  1. Great news for you both. God Bless.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such wonderful news!!! I just caught up with FB today! I have felt so good since I got the blood sugar in control until I have been outside more lately and not on the computer! I am so happy Ronald is doing so much better! I am still praying for ya'll! Prayers answered! Love ya'll, Cindy Moore Hines

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is Ron's mental status?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's clear as a bell! It's amazing........he came home today. Thanks David for your support.

    ReplyDelete