Thursday, March 10, 2011

Clinic Visit

Ron had a clinic visit today and had his incision staples removed.  He said it didn't hurt.  (Thanks Carolyn)


Ron is anxious to go back to work - I think (I know) it's too early and so does the doctor - she said maybe a couple of weeks. 

Ron is feeling well - very little pain, sometimes tired, and needs a nap in the afternoon....not sleeping well at night.  They addressed his blood pressure issue - put him back on bp medication.

Ron needs to put on more weight - we were told it will take him a good year to gain weight and muscle mass. 

We are thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Pam and Ron! Ron, say you got those staples out, huh? Now you be CAREFUL with that staple gun from now on, you hear? Those aren't toys!

    And you WANT to go back to work??? Work is, well, you know, work is WORK! You may hear that I'm ready to go BACK to golf, or go BACK to the beach, or go BACK to fishing, but you will NOT hear me say I want to go back to work!

    Pam, you wrote: "sometimes tired, and needs a nap in the afternoon....not sleeping well at night."

    Ron, that sounds EXACTLY like me! Maybe you have what I have! Not really sure what it is, but whatever it is, I've got it good, uh, or bad.

    You know what I think? I think we need to go fishing. I'll call Dad; he'll take us!


    Always thinking of y'all,
    Gary

    P.S. If you need anything, you know where to find us... at work!

    ReplyDelete