Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PJ Party @ Piedmont

Ron's going to Piedmont tomorrow morning - bright and early for a couple of days of testing. The tests are the next step on the road to getting his name placed on the transplant list. Ron is always the positive thinker in our relationship...I, on the other hand, think everything that could possibly go wrong....will. This time, he has a touch of 'things going wrong'.

Ron has liver cancer and I believe the cancer is primary to the liver - meaning, if he has cancer some where else - it's not a good thing. Secondary liver cancer could get him thrown off the list before he's placed on it. He's afraid he has cancer some where else.....I, on the other hand, (this time) believe only 'good things'.....I don't believe he has cancer any where else.

Needless to say, Ron is nervous about tomorrow. He's stressed and worried, but he'll get through it - 'cause his family loves him....and Oliver needs his Papa.

Do you hear me Ron? You will be fine and you'll get through to the next step - and you will be placed on the liver transplant list. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment