Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary to My Husband

Ron and I were married 19 years ago today.  We dated for 6 weeks and married at the courthouse one afternoon - Ron and I, and Libby (our little flower girl).  We had dinner at the Red Lobster and brought home strawberry cheesecake for dessert.  

It seems like yesterday and at the same time (after all we've been through) it seems like 100 years ago.

This morning Ron surprised me with flowers, candy and McDonalds for breakfast.  It would have been a very different day if he hadn't had the liver transplant just 6 months ago.

So today, as we celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary, we will continue to honor the donor - he or she is with us everyday.

Happy Anniversary Ron, I love you.

Pam

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Pam and Ron! flowers, candy and McDonalds for breakfast? what an amazing surprise! Those anniversary flowers from Ron must be very beautiful. I would have liked to see some pictures with your wonderful gifts! I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - I know this is a late response - but somehow I missed your comment. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete